Alabama Public Records Search

First name
Last name

Colbert County Jail and Prison Records

Is there a person that has recently entered your life that you are afraid may have a criminal past? Are you looking for someone that disappeared, and you fear they may have been imprisoned? Or maybe you’re just curious if a certain someone is out of jail yet. Regardless of your reasoning, there are a variety of different methods you can utilize to find Colbert County Jail and Prison Records.

The best place to begin your search is through the Alabama Department of Corrections. This is because the ADC provides an Inmate Search Tool that is capable of searching, statewide, for persons whom are currently imprisoned. While it cannot tell you if someone has been arrested in the past, it can help to inform you of whether they are in jail now. This tool can be accessed at

If you are concerned that someone you know may be a sex offender and you wish to protect your children from them, then you should search for them at the Alabama Department of Public Safety Community Information Center at Although this tool does not necessarily contain every sex offender, it can tell you if you are living near one.

If you’re sure that the person that you are looking for is in the Colbert County Prison, then you should contact the Circuit Criminal Court for information regarding their incarceration. You can contact them by telephone at (256)386-8514. You should also consider contacting the prison directly, which can be called at (256)386-8550.