Alabama Public Records Search

First name
Last name

Bullock County Court Records Search

Bullock County, like almost all of Alabama, doesn’t provide a full list of criminals along with their criminal records. This is primarily due to privacy concerns. However, despite criminal records and certain types of civil records being unavailable for browsing, other types of court records and court decisions are possible to be examined, although these decisions and rulings are not posted online.

If you do not know exactly what type of court record that you’re looking for, then you should begin by visiting the Bullock County Probate Court. Located at 217 North Prairie St., Union Springs, AL 36089, the Probate Court will be able to provide all manner of civil trial records.

Alternatively, you can contact one of the two district courts in Bullock County, whom can provide citizens with specific types of records. The first of these courts’ address is 1539 County Road 31, Union Springs, AL 36089, and may be contacted by telephone at (334) 738-4466, and the second is located at 63 Ball Park Road, Union Springs, AL 36089, and may be contacted by telephone at (334)738-4931.

Another option for court decisions and court trials search results, particularly those that are older, is to contact or visit the Alabama Department of Archives and History. Here, the records for individual counties, as well as the entire state, are maintained. You may begin your search for court documents by utilizing their search tool, which is located here:

Finally, visiting or contacting via telephone the city hall of Union Springs, which is the seat of Bullock County, should be able to provide you with numerous legal records search sources. The homepage for Union Springs is located at, and they can be contacted by telephone at (334)738-2720.